[Sca-cooks] New Cook Book

Katy Ice katya at wolfenet.com
Thu May 10 23:13:13 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I received a present tonight....a new book entitled "The Original Mediterranean Cuisine; Medieval Recipes for Today." The author is Barbara Santich. Its a charming little book full of yummy looking recipes. The great thing about this book is that it lists the recipe as it appeared in the Medieval period, then a translation that we can understand, and explanations on the recipe. It looks like a great book, and I am hoping to try out some of the recipes very soon.

Does anyone on the list have any experiance with this book, or perhaps own it? Does anyone have any opinions on this?

Reginleif