[Sca-cooks] New Cook Book

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu May 10 23:29:09 PDT 2001

the lemon chicken recipe in there rocks :)

--AM

At 11:13 PM 5/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
>--
>Hello all,
>
>I received a present tonight....a new book entitled "The Original
Mediterranean Cuisine; Medieval Recipes for Today." The author is Barbara
Santich. Its a charming little book full of yummy looking recipes. The
great thing about this book is that it lists the recipe as it appeared in
the Medieval period, then a translation that we can understand, and
explanations on the recipe. It looks like a great book, and I am hoping to
try out some of the recipes very soon.

>Does anyone on the list have any experiance with this book, or perhaps own
it? Does anyone have any opinions on this?