[Sca-cooks] Utterly OT - Genetic breakthroughs

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri May 11 06:00:28 PDT 2001

Hullo, the list!

I was referred to this web site because, it was alleged, it contained
information that may be of interest to me as a cook. And since this is a
cook's list... well...

http://nbctv.nbci.com/NBCconan/index.asp?section=mated

This could be either the result of a major breakthrough in genetic
research, or somebody fooling around with Photoshop and Kay's Power Goo.
Of particular interest to some list members may be the frame containing
references to the potential union and offspring of Cruella De Vil and
The Grinch... second prize, IMO, the the discussion of Geraldo Rivera
and Darva Conger (I love that name almost as much as I would Alma Lamprey).

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com