[Sca-cooks] thanks for the welcome

John and Helen Brinsmead the_brinsmeads at dingoblue.net.au
Fri May 11 19:32:04 PDT 2001

To all, Thanks for the welcome and references.  When the kids are asleep, and the Uni essay written and handed in, I will followup the references etc. I really shouldn't have asked until it was done, because cheese/cooking should be on the backburner (pun intended) not tempting me while 2500 words are on the priority menu.
Morag Freyser Politarchopolis, Lochac West
Helen Brinsmead, Canberra Australia
Yes Drake, I should call you about cheese experiments.