[Sca-cooks] Yogurt cheese, fish, and Swedish translation

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri May 11 19:37:45 PDT 2001

And then a certain cheeky Swede wrote:

> Ingen orsak. Den som väntar på något gott... Och tillfälle att småretas
> med den gode romerske mästern skall man ju inte _heller_ förspilla.

They seem to be calling my bluff in regard to my threat to translate
this. Looks on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

Lessee now...a colloquial rendition... hmmmm...

"Uh oh... I just remembered that I was going to send you some dried
fish. I'll take care of it tomorrow. I'd completely forgotten."

"Worth waiting for a good thing. And speaking of a good thing, don't let
the opportunity slip by to proclaim Rome your master."

And they thought I couldn't do it... harumph!

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com