[Sca-cooks] Atlantia 20-year celebration

Barbara Evans mathilde at borg.com
Sun May 13 17:02:36 PDT 2001

Greetings, fellow cooks!

I will be coming to the Atlantia 20-year celebration
http://www.ravenstreet.org/20yc and am signed up for the big feast on
Saturday night, which sounds wonderful. The drive is about 9.5 hours for me
but I like to go to other kingdom events. Are the people cooking for the
feast doing so at the event? Is there any way I could help out with the
feast? The menu sounds wonderful! My Laurel, Mistress Michaele del Vaga,
tells me that she has old friends in Atlantia who are cooking, and who would
remember House Robakovna. Please let me know if I can help and I will pack
my apron.

Mathilde