[Sca-cooks] Atlantia 20-year celebration

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun May 13 18:54:57 PDT 2001

Milady,
Both my lord, Phillip of Ghent, and I are cooking for the feast.  And...Michaele
is a very old, dear friend...our Japanese clan, Inazuma, was an ally of House
Robakovna...in fact we talked at one Pennsic, back when rocks were soft, about
opening a Robakovna-Inazuma Polka Parlor and Sushi Bar!  Please, when you talk
with her next, give her our love...and the hope that we'll see her and Rob again
at Pennsic.

When do you plan to arrive?  I'll be baking pies all Friday afternoon and
evening.  Phillip is making Savory Toasted Cheese (an old-time Atlantian
favorite), and will be working some on Friday, but will definitely need help on
Saturday.  I'll pass your offer on to him...I know he'll be delighted.

I look forward to meeting you.

Kiri