[Sca-cooks] Atlantia 20-year celebration

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 08:55:32 PDT 2001

Greetings Mathilde.
you wrote;
>I will be coming to the Atlantia 20-year celebration
>http://www.ravenstreet.org/20yc and am signed up for the big feast on
>Saturday night, which sounds wonderful.

I look forward to meeting you!  I will be working with our Guild in the
morning doing the Queens Brunch and our Guild is also doing the mushroom and
brie pie in the second course so I shall be around all day playing with food
somewhere.  If possible, perhaps you could wander over to where the Brunch
will be and ask one of our members which one I am.  That would be the
easiest.  The kitchen will be jumping I'm thinkin.  I do know Baroness Kiri
who I see responded to you, so if we don't meet up first, I shall seek her
out and try to find you.

Have a safe drive!
Olwen