[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #47 - 12 msgs

Tia Marie Kitchen emalia17 at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 11:01:00 PDT 2001

I am sorry, I should have been more clear. I believe that the roast will be
around 18 lbs or so. The only things that I will be making at the site are
the baked apples and pears, makerouns, and rice. Everything else will be
prepared here and reheatd up there. I am going from Clearwater, FL to
Douglas, GA in a minivan with two other people. I will also be serving a
spiral ham, turkey and various cheeses, breads and butters.

Message: 2