[Sca-cooks] Finally First Feast

Mike Macchione drkael at home.com
Wed May 16 10:09:04 PDT 2001

> Elaine Koogler wrote:
> >
> > I should have responded to your original post, but am a bit confused.
You said you
> > were at an event in Maryland?  Where exactly?  I don't recall a group
here with the
> > name you indicated...
>
> Caer Adamant is an East Kingdom shire comprising, effectively, the state
> of Delaware. Naturally, they would only use a site in a free/unclaimed
> ZIP code in Maryland.

Actually, the site resides within the territory of the Barony of Bright
Hills in Atlantia,  but it is in an area of the Barony that they do not have
many members in.   The owners of the property are members of Markland.
(another medieval group) and have prepped their property for uses as events.

We always ask permission from the Barony of Bright Hills (as well as the
Kingdom of Atlantia) to hold the event in their territory.  Its a bit of a
hassle, but with the troubles we have been having with camping sites in our
shire (ranger problems, mosquitoes, poison ivy,  brambles, to name a few).
it saves our sanity a bit.

Kael
Seneschal of Caer Adamant
and cook (but not of this event)