[Sca-cooks] cat recipes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue May 15 21:34:13 PDT 2001

> Drakey asked:
> ps. Oops, I forgot the obligatory food content.  Anyone got a recipe for Cat?

Huh? Sigh. How quickly they forget.

Check the Florilegium. In the FOOD section:
exotic-meats-msg  (70K)  4/ 6/01    Period and SCA exotic meats. Swans,
ostrich,
                                       crawfish, dormice, cat.

And just for those who are alarmed that I would keep such a recipe, and
the first one I saw from the Rialto I didn't, there are also these files
in the ANIMALS section:
cats-msg          (14K)  1/ 2/97    The housecat in medieval times.
Cats-n-the-MA-art  (6K) 10/18/00    "Cats in the Middle Ages"
                                 by Sister Mairi Jean.
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net