[Sca-cooks] list moderator

kurt radford ktradford at cyberport.com
Wed May 16 16:33:17 PDT 2001

I suppose that it is because I have not posted very often to the list that my name was removed from the list.  I would like to sign back on to the list.

I like to read all the information that comes across the list about various recipies, it helps me to become a better SCA cook. And to re-enact the medeival style of cooking. or at least the flavor part.

Please sign me back on the list & post my message about request for squash recipies.

Thank you,    Krysta
ktradford at cyberport.com