[Sca-cooks] soltelties

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 08:39:43 PDT 2001

Hi all.  I just now added 3 new pictures to the photo album at
http://communities.msn.com/OlwensOddities&naventryid=100  Two of them are
fun food.  The other is Bad Boys (the King and our old Baron).

The book is made of marzipan with a shortbread cover and was inscribed by
Master Chirhart and Mistress Jeanne de Bec.  Jeanne made the shortbread and
I was giving instruction to someone on playing with marzipan.  I made the
palette out of pizza dough and the marzipan brushes.  It was presented to
Baron Tristan Alexander at his Investiture last month by the Bright Hills
Cooks Guild.

The walking shoes were made out of fruit leather, one by Master Chirhart
Blackstar and one by me and presented to our outgoing Baron Temer.  We have
had a long-standing "shoe" theme with the Baron and the Guild made it's
final bid at that theme with this presentation.

Enjoy!
Olwen