[Sca-cooks] Queen's Brunch pictures

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 10:54:08 PDT 2001

Hi all.  I just got some pictures from the Queen's brunch at 20 Year added
on my on-line photo album.  If you want to see them go to
http://communities.msn.com/OlwensOddities&naventryid=100 and on the left
side of the screen you can select Queen's Brunch, 20 Year.  Let me know what
you think.

We always get so many complements on our Guild aprons.  You can see them in
some of the pictures.  They have our names on them and Bright Hills Cooks
Guild circling the Baronial device and over one pocket it says "Always The
Best From Bright Hills".  A member of our Barony does this type of thing for
a profession and we paid him to do them.
Olwen