[Sca-cooks] Re: Introduction

Janice Brunner janice292 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 19:46:16 PDT 2001

Greetings,
After speaking to Baron Siggy and Daniel last weekend
at TMT, I finally got up the nerve to introduce myself
and bring up a subject Siggy and I had the opportunity
to discuss.  Thanks for all your help in the kitchen
Daniel.
I had the great joy to be able to feastcrat both
nights for Coronation (yahoo-I just broke the double
digits mark). :-)  By the time I arrived on site at
5pm on Friday, feast was sold out and there was a
waiting list.  Much of this was due to feast being
limited to 150 on Saturday and 125 on Sunday.  I was
curious if this was a trend in other kingdoms (besides
Trimaris)?  Just two years ago, I was able to feast
TMT for 300.  This seems like a significant reduction.

YIS,
Lady Johanna Milschak (better known as Yoyo)