SC - new to group

Tracy Soltesz tracy at media.umbc.edu
Wed May 2 17:38:21 PDT 2001

Hi everybody,

I just signed up for this group today, so i thought I would introduce
myself.  My name is Tracy and the reason why I am interested in this group
is because I will be getting married in a Renaissance style wedding come
October.  My caterer has asked me to do some research on Reniassance food
and come up with some recipes or ideas I like.  I have been interested in
Medieval and Renaissance since my father first took my to the Maryland Ren
fest when I was five.  Most of my friends are in a LARP group in the
Baltimore/DC area called Darkon.  While it is more fantasy than
historical, my friends have also had some contact with SCA groups so I
already know a lot about SCA. I thought this would be the perfect place to
learn more about Renaissance food!

Tracy E. Soltesz