[Sca-cooks] Re: SC - What would you do? or 2 months to freak out

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 3 06:29:15 PDT 2001

You have a good point.  However, so far as I've seen at this point, in Atlantia,
it would appear that the head cook for the feast is also responsible for lunch.
In the occasions where I've found myself in that position (3 times, so far),
I've had much to much to do in getting the feast out, and so the lunch has had
to take a back seat.  But this is a good idea, and one which I will propose to
future autocrats where a lunch is desired!

Kiri