[Sca-cooks] Re: V1 #3141 - lungs

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri May 4 05:03:28 PDT 2001

Have you considered preparing lung like tripe or liver ??
Texture ? try the word 'textile' instead . . . but depends on the prep
methods.
I prefer to keep it together with other haggis like makings, but follow a
basic [ground] meat-loaf recipe. Lots of Scots' Oats too.
Also remember the many strong brews Scots are known for... needed to wash
the stuff down !
Wildebeest hooves, ahh Jell-O variation
Ru [ whose 'Nervous' sheep have learnt the sound of Velcro gloves too.]