[Sca-cooks] Re: SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #3141 - lungs

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri May 4 03:55:57 PDT 2001

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> That's far from the worst of it. Of course, that could happen, but
> think, after you and guests have eaten these vocal lungs, you'll ask how
> they were, and your guests will say, "Oh, not baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--

Better watch it- you'll attract some of those barbarians from the Land
of Nervous Sheep!

> I can't do it. I tried, but darnit, I hold this list in too high esteem
> to continue.

Right. :-] And you have a wonderful real estate deal for me- a bridge...

> Adamantius (Awright, who locked the rock???)

I'm thinking of building a treehouse- all the amenities and I can lob
things at the people below, and taunt them a second (or even third!)
time! I need to dig up the words to Calvin's G.R.O.S.S. song (I can't
remember...) so I can filk it, and make some paper hats...

'Lainie
***Food Content- What's the texture like on those lungs? I would imagine
they're spongy. Has anyone (besides Ras, who has probably eaten
wildebeest hooves) eaten them? What are they like?