[Sca-cooks] Re: SC - Creating a period garden

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri May 4 06:41:28 PDT 2001

If you value the remainder of your yard, you'll put the mint in a large
flower pot.  Otherwise it'll take over your yard and you'll never get rid
of it.  I know...I had it happen.  And no matter how much of it I pulled up
by the roots, it still managed to come back!  It's worse than crab grass or
bamboo!!!!

Kiri