[Sca-cooks] Pennsic possibility...

upsxdls_osu at us.inter.net upsxdls_osu at us.inter.net
Fri May 4 05:55:30 PDT 2001

Darn, I was looking forward to the dancing boys!
We WILL have a kiddie pool for foot soaking, Stefan's Pennsic book purchases,
samples of everyone's mead, cordials, etc., but its darned hard to replace those
dancing boys! Oh, I almost forgot - live entertainment - courtesy Philip &
Liadan (on guitars and fiddle).

Liadan