[Sca-cooks] Hi, I'm new :-)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri May 4 15:52:06 PDT 2001

Milady,
Welcome to the List.  As I'm sure you already know, we are a group of people interested in the culinary arts,
and that's what we discuss here..for the most part.  Occasionally we get a little silly, but then that adds
spice to our conversations.  Most of us are in the SCA, but there are several who are not...but all contribute
to the general knowledge.  There are a few who are professional cooks, but most of us are amateurs who are
trying to learn as much as we can about this art.  We have varying degrees of experience and come from a wide
variety of backgrounds and places (all over the world!!).  It's that very diversity that makes this list so
much fun and so wonderfully educational.

We hope you'll add your thoughts to any topic that you might find interesting...don't be shy!!!

Kiri (from the Barony of Dun Carraig, Kingdom of Atlantia)