[Sca-cooks] Fragged Hard Drive

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sun May 6 04:43:11 PDT 2001

;-) Well, where do you live? I might be able to spring for
shipping if I can't scrum anybody local ... I have blank cds, and
you could keep and reformat the zippys and keep them and I could
further bribe you with a sari [I have purple and flame orange]
;-)

My local shaman\\\\computer techie is investigating salvaging
data [pretty much just netscape and my cookbook database] He is
sneaking it in off the clock where he works so it will take him
some time - and I bribe well enough and have great patience!

He does think it looks promising, despite some deformation on the
discs themselves.

margali