[Sca-cooks] Fragged Hard Drive

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat May 5 20:41:59 PDT 2001

Too bad you don't live in my neck of the woods...I'm forever moving data
back and forth between computers, zip disks, new cd's (my team has a cd
burner), etc., etc. at work.  Only thing that slows me down <g> is how
busy the network is....well, and the size of the data set <ggg>, and
whether or not they have a raster map, but personal files, especially if
zipped, are a pleasant piece of cake....
--Maire