[Sca-cooks] No Sugar in 10th Century??

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Mon May 7 08:37:57 PDT 2001

At that age, we would know the breeding stock quality of the animal. I would
divide the sheep to Fleece or Meat, then cull based on the individual rather
than the general breed [ i.e. Dorset,a Meat breed  v. Merino, a fleece breed
for example]. Keep in mind the various purposes of the animal before table
use. To misquote a Whiner, ",,,to sever no *swine* before its time..."   Ru