[Sca-cooks] Re: SC - Medieval Arab Cookery was Servers eating free

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon May 7 19:16:55 PDT 2001

>I´m not sure if it has been mentioned here already but her foreword to
>Charles Perry's Medieval Arab Cookery is now available online at the
>Prospect Books website, along with the table of contents. The publication
>date is now Spring 2001 but I wouldn't be too sure - I had dinner with
>Claudia and Alan Davidson in London a year ago, when Claudia was writing the
>foreword, and then the publication date was Summer 2000.

_Medieval Arab Cookery_ is available from foodword at spiritone.com. The
price is $55 plus shipping; to California shipping is $5. It just
arrived and I just ordered it.

It sounds as though it has lots of good stuff--although not,
unfortunately, Charles Perry's account of his Murri experiments.
--
David Friedman
Professor of Law
ddfr at best.com