[Sca-cooks] No Sugar in 10th Century??

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed May 9 06:19:18 PDT 2001

could the scribe have make their own changes due to personal preferences ??
and where people used to *that much* of a powder ? like Cajun, I can't get
near the stuff. Others say the "developed" a taste for it. but, (e.g. 1 LB
of cloves in a pound of meat)  Uck , rather let my sheep's Clove[n] hoofs
dance on my tongue first.