[Sca-cooks] Garlic Question

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed May 9 19:56:58 PDT 2001

Zip lock and in the freezer, is where I keep mine. and a have an small
electric chopper I throw then into, frozen. If I let them lay on the marble
block and they are about half defrosted. Smush them with the side of a
blade, and use. Kept that big jar for about, three months like that. I used
them to cook , she preferred the fresh to cook, but could not tell the
difference in the finished goods ...... Ru