[Sca-cooks] Just a note from the Evil List Admin

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 10 09:51:40 PDT 2001

Dearest Evil List Adminisrator,
Aw Shucks!  You say the sweetest things!

Seriously, though....I really appreciate all of your hard work in taking
care of us!  You have done a great job!

And ditto to all you said about the participants on the list.  I have
learned an enormous amount (and spent a lot of money buying books you
all have recommended!!), and do believe that my work is much better than
it was when I first joined the list.  Thanks to all of you!!!

Kiri