[Sca-cooks] Belated introduction.

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 12:33:34 PDT 2001

Dear Ruth:  Welcome to here!  I have friends in Adria, mostly in
Esperance and Terre Neuve, one of whom [Sir Nigel, Fleur-de-Lys Herald]
is coming up to your end of the world for a Knighting in a couple of
weeks.  I won't be there, but I've made the belt for the new knight, so
I'll be there in spirit.

Is your Culinary Guild a local phenomenon, or is it empire-wide?  If the
latter, please send me more information.

I'm glad there are some good academic foodies in your org!  The only
time I entered an Adrian arts competition, [Hais from al-Bagdadi, yum],
they wanted more documentation.  Huh?  What part of "primary source"
didn't they understand?  I wish you'd been there.

I'll be interested to see your redactions for the frumenty and
gingerbread, and recommend you do your own redactions instead of using
the ones in PLEYN DELYT.  We can do better than those.

Yours in service,

Dame Selene Colfox
OP, OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.
Iron Chef Altavia