[Sca-cooks] Re: SC - yogurt Cheese 101?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 12:42:49 PDT 2001

Interesting.  Some time back, I was introduced to the "Ulfgard Breakfast" of
cold cereal served with fruit-flavored yogurt instead of fluid milk. The
theory being that milk spills and spoils easily, but yogurt is already
yogurt.  I serve it every war now.  Sort of related, especially if you use a
nice muesli rather than chocolate-frosted-sugar-bombs.  I doubt that the
folks who introduced me to this stuff were aware of the Icelandic version,
but who knows, I've been surprised before.

I think I'm going to do cheesy things next war, which is in just a couple
weeks come to think of it.  Wheee.

Selene