[Sca-cooks] Period gardening

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 13:35:20 PDT 2001

--- ruadh <ruadh at home.com> wrote:
> On three day or longer events I fill my site with
> Hamster shavings. Read
> that as **Cedar**.

Now, THAT is a good idea!  I certainly hadn't thought
about that.  ANy idea if this will work to ward off
flies, as well?  Great Western War is coming up in a
few months.....

> I suggest using as mulch,

Another great idea! This sounds like it would work
wonderfully.  And very cheap, to boot.  Any idea if
the resin will have a detremental effect on a plant's
root system once it starts to break down?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Words are Trains for moving past what really has no name...