[Sca-cooks] A couple of buffets I'm doing

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 09:19:55 PDT 2001

>The menues sound good...when do we eat?

Well, one is a private party but I'm sure you
would be invited to attend as long as you sat
through a very boring Ph.D graduation.

The other is easy to get to. Just show up at
Ansteorran Coronation in July and be a Royalty
Keeper for the various Crowns who plan to attend.

Easy.

>Curious about the Lemon Beer, though.  Got the recipe
>handy?

I'm not sure where I have it hidden. But basically
you take a dozen lemons, slice in half, squeeze the
juice into a gallon of warm water. Add the squeezed
lemons, a packet of yeast, and (I believe) six cups
of sugar. Stir to mix, cover with a towel and leave
out on the counter for 24 hours. Then strain and
chill. There is a very tiny fermentation and the
resulting lemonade is very slightly fizzy with a
wonderful flavor added by the yeast. It's very
refreshing.

If someone has a better recipe for the lemon beer
I would appreciate it. I kind of just do it by feel.

>  ANd, care to describe this gargoyle fountain?

Our Household has two concrete gargoyles that we
have installed commercial fountain tubes and pumps.
Anyone who has attended any of the House Porto
Kamakasi Parties at Gulf War over the past couple
of years should be familiar with them.

>Balthazar of Blackmoor

Yers,

Gunthar