[Sca-cooks] A couple of buffets I'm doing

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 13:28:12 PDT 2001

> > >Toasted Afghan bread with olive oil/garlic/
> > >cracked pepper dip and homemade tomato sauce
> > >dip.
>
>What kind of measurements for the Olive Oil dip?
>In other words, what is the recipe?

No real measurements. Basically take a half cup of
good olive oil and add a couple tablespoons of
chopped garlic and enough cracked pepper to cover
the surface. Lightly warm the olive oil to get
the flavor from the garlic and pepper to saturate
the oil. Put in small saucers for patrons to
dip the bread into. Enjoy

> > >Chicken in Sage Sauce (or maybe individual Icelandic
> > >Chicken made with boneless thighs and turkey bacon
> > >so non-red meat/pork eaters could enjoy)
>

>Yummy....can you post the recipe you are using for this?!

For the Chicken in Sage Sauce or the Icelandic Chicken?
I'll have to go home and dig out my recipes. These are
both pretty well known recipes among period foodies.
I'll try to post them on Monday if someone doesn't beat
me to it.

>Reginleif

Gunthar