[Sca-cooks] Garlic Olive Oil

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat May 12 07:50:15 PDT 2001

IIRC, "bagna cauda" is a hot bath of olive oil, garlic, and chopped
anchovy (?) (and other stuff?), kept in a pot like a hotpot.  One dips
fresh vegetables into the hot oil--not to cook, I think, but for
flavor.  Apparently absolutely divine....especially if you like garlic.
<g>  It's used at parties, and for appetizers.
--Maire