[Sca-cooks] more on bananas

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 10:49:52 PDT 2001

--- margali <1margali at 99main.com> wrote:
> ;-)
> This is great !!!
>
> I tease my lord Husband about being a throwback - he
> has a slight
> brow ridge, and his forearms are longer in
> proportion that his
> upper arms, and he is fairly short and stocky, and
> very hairy [or
> he will be once the alopecia goes away and his hair
> grows back in
> the patches that it has fallen from]

Just to keep this thread topical and cooking
related.... does anyone have the recipe for Primordial
Soup?  My 'Dawn of Man' recreation group is meeting
this weekend (assuming we can perfect the wheel in
time), and I need to bring something *other* than
Brontosaurus Burgers this time...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Words are Trains for moving past what really has no name...