[Sca-cooks] more on bananas

margali 1margali at 99main.com
Mon May 14 09:48:45 PDT 2001

;-)
This is great !!!

I tease my lord Husband about being a throwback - he has a slight
brow ridge, and his forearms are longer in proportion that his
upper arms, and he is fairly short and stocky, and very hairy [or
he will be once the alopecia goes away and his hair grows back in
the patches that it has fallen from]

On the other hand, I have a friend who just finished 'rock
banging 101' or some sort of paleo course and might get a kick
out of it. Have you read The Lost Civilizations of the Stone Age
by Richard Rudgley/ISBN 0-684-85580-1? Fascinating!

margali
~~~~~~~~~~
the quote starts here:
Friends of mine have just started an Australopithecine
Reenactment
Group.They may well find their way to an SCA event someday (most,
if not
all, of these people are in 'real weapons' reenactment, but of
course, they
wouldn't be weilding metal, would they?)
The yearly fee is three leaves and a pointed stick, but there's
also an
entry test which gives points for brow ridges, cranial spur, and
body hair.
I'm fairly jealous. Imagine, a reenactment weekend away where you
don't have
to take the tent, the cooking gear, the seats, the thousands of
items of
clothing... Just find a cave, make your own pointed stick and
find some
termites...

Glenda.