[Sca-cooks] more on bananas

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sun May 13 21:52:57 PDT 2001

Friends of mine have just started an Australopithecine Reenactment
Group.They may well find their way to an SCA event someday (most, if not
all, of these people are in 'real weapons' reenactment, but of course, they
wouldn't be weilding metal, would they?)
The yearly fee is three leaves and a pointed stick, but there's also an
entry test which gives points for brow ridges, cranial spur, and body hair.
I'm fairly jealous. Imagine, a reenactment weekend away where you don't have
to take the tent, the cooking gear, the seats, the thousands of items of
clothing... Just find a cave, make your own pointed stick and find some
termites...

Glenda.