RE [Sca-cooks] Ainsley Harriot

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 14 12:10:25 PDT 2001

So.  Are you going to come and lend a hand at XXth Year?  I know we surely
could use you in the kitchen!  I'm doing the chicken and cherry pies from
Platina...I'll be baking them Friday afternoon and evening, and Phillip is
doing Savory Toasted Cheese, and will be doing most of that on Saturday.

Kiri