RE [Sca-cooks] Ainsley Harriot

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 14 12:38:24 PDT 2001

Too bad.  We'll miss you, but I know you'll have fun at the Jazz Festivals.  So
when are we going to see you again?????

Keep your fingers and toes crossed...I have a job interview at GWU tomorrow at
2:00.  The job looks pretty good and should be a little more stable than private
industry, the salary is about the same as at Tibco, though without the bonuses.
However, the benefits don't look quite as good.

Oh well...I guess there's always a trade-off!

Talk to you soon, I hope!

Kiri