RE [Sca-cooks] Ainsley Harriot

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Mon May 14 11:18:51 PDT 2001

Kiri uge-ber:

> So.  Are you going to come and lend a hand at XXth Year?  I know we surely
> could use you in the kitchen!  I'm doing the chicken and cherry pies from
> Platina...I'll be baking them Friday afternoon and evening, and Phillip is
> doing Savory Toasted Cheese, and will be doing most of that on Saturday.
>
> Kiri

Regretfully, Sensei, I will not be able to attend XX year.  Yet another case
of real life kicking its litter box at me.  Work requires I have to go out
of town for that weekend. (They are twisting my arm and forcing me to go to
Tampa, and they have the nerve to send me there the same weekend as a Jazz
festival! Those Beasts! Those Beasts!)

I will, however be there in spirit, as will Lady Ayesha.  The
double-barreled  grill should be making an appearance there. I just need to
make arrangements to get it from Highland Ford to Dun Caraig