[Sca-cooks] Atlantia 20-year celebration

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 11:30:47 PDT 2001

Ah-Ha!  I forgot.  It is in your lands.  Silly me.  We had origianally
thought to go early and start cooking and making some of the sotelties that
have to be made just prior to presentation.  We made a slight alteration in
our plans although I shall pass along your suggestion to others in our
Guild.
Olwen