[Sca-cooks] Re: Atlantia 20-year celebration

Barbara Evans mathilde at borg.com
Mon May 14 13:36:44 PDT 2001

Olwen and Kiri,

I am looking forward to meeting all of you, too. And I look forward to the
Grand Feast--feeding 600 people an elegant three-remove sit-down feast at a
camping event!! It will be quite a production!

My friend, Mistress Rhiannon, and I will be driving down from Central New
York and will most likely arrive in Maryland in the wee hours of Saturday
morning. We will be camping with Baron Aedan Aylwin at the Sharc Pit
encampment; I am told that it is next to Amalric's cabin.  I will seek you
out on Saturday. Where will Phillip be working on the Savory Toasted Cheese?
Is there a central kitchen?

Mathilde, excited about the coming cooking extravaganza