[Sca-cooks] Dawn of Man

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Mon May 14 13:11:42 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Stanifer" <jugglethis at yahoo.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] more on bananas

> Just to keep this thread topical and cooking
> related.... does anyone have the recipe for Primordial
> Soup?  My 'Dawn of Man' recreation group is meeting
> this weekend (assuming we can perfect the wheel in
> time), and I need to bring something *other* than
> Brontosaurus Burgers this time...
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

If you're serious, (and I doubt you are) I don't have a soup recipe, but I
do have a "giant egg" recipe for you.
Peel a melon, such as a cantaloupe or muskmelon, and cut the top 1/4 off.
Scoop out the seeds and fill with un-gelled Jell-O. place the top 1/4 back
on and set upright in refrigerator to gel. Mix some powdered sugar with
cream cheese and frost the "egg"

Beatrix of Tanet