[Sca-cooks] Primordial Soup

sjk3 at cornell.edu sjk3 at cornell.edu
Mon May 14 13:16:32 PDT 2001

> Just to keep this thread topical and cooking
> related.... does anyone have the recipe for Primordial
> Soup?  My 'Dawn of Man' recreation group is meeting
> this weekend (assuming we can perfect the wheel in
> time), and I need to bring something *other* than
> Brontosaurus Burgers this time...
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

    Actually, many long years ago I saw a tape loop at a museum (can't
recall if it was one of the Smithsonian museums or the Museum of Natural
History in NYC) of Julia Child making "primodial soup" - - she really did
call it that, and she really did make it.  Trouble is, I didn't note down
the recipe.  :-(

Sandra Kisner
sjk3 at cornell.edu