[Sca-cooks] Mules WAS [Fwd: [Fwd: Yeah so?]] OT OOP

Chip jallen at multipro.com
Tue May 15 12:59:31 PDT 2001

>> The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used.
> So we Should have used mules in NAM?

http://www.ahlena.demon.co.uk/military/m274/m274.html

I do _so_ love the Internet.

ObFood:  I wonder if any of the rations from the conflict in Vietnam
are still edible.  This, of course, assumes they were edible in the
first place.  I wonder about large period armies and what methods they
used to feed such numbers.  I guess one could always forage (pillage)
as you went along.  Seems there would have been a more organized
system, though.
Iyad ibn Bisharo / Thrain Tjuguskegg
Shire of Easaraigh, Kingdom of Meridies
Chip Allen, Cookeville, TN