[Sca-cooks] Cat landings WAS [Fwd: [Fwd: Yeah so?]] OT OOP silliness

Chip jallen at multipro.com
Tue May 15 13:17:27 PDT 2001

> --- Chip <jallen at multipro.com> wrote:
>> keep an eye out for the baskets full of corn visible between
>> segments of footage from the first movie.

> Yeah.  Corn isn't period for...what historical Kingdom
> was that again?  Sheesh.  You would think that, with
> all of the research and labor they had to put in to
> get those DRAGONS historically accurate, they would
> have *certainly* kept the corn out of the shot.
> Ruined it for me... absolutely ruined it....
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

You got me there.  I guess if they can have dragons, they can have
magically transported corn.  Maybe the dragons brought the corn from a
faraway land.

Movie still sucked, though, IMO.  :)

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen dragon?
(European or Asian?)

ObFood:  Next event, I think I'll serve a Traveller's soup containing
corn, tomatoes, potatoes, allspice, turkey, and cranberries.  This
would probably be served alongside giant mutated hybrid strawberries
dipped in chocolate.  And coffee.  And smelling salts for the fainting
Laurels.  And a cattle prod for me to fend off the mob brandishing
torches and pitchforks.
Iyad ibn Bisharo / Thrain Tjuguskegg
Shire of Easaraigh, Kingdom of Meridies
Chip Allen, Cookeville, TN