[Sca-cooks] Cat landings WAS [Fwd: [Fwd: Yeah so?]] OT OOP

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 12:48:14 PDT 2001

--- Chip <jallen at multipro.com> wrote:
> ObFood (barely):  If you ever the misfortune to sit
> through
> Dragonheart: A New Beginning (from Straight-to-Video
> Productions),
> keep an eye out for the baskets full of corn visible
> between segments
> of footage from the first movie.

Yeah.  Corn isn't period for...what historical Kingdom
was that again?  Sheesh.  You would think that, with
all of the research and labor they had to put in to
get those DRAGONS historically accurate, they would
have *certainly* kept the corn out of the shot.
Ruined it for me... absolutely ruined it....

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Words are Trains for moving past what really has no name...