[Sca-cooks] Cat landings WAS [Fwd: [Fwd: Yeah so?]] OT OOP

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue May 15 19:45:29 PDT 2001

>Now _MY_ study involved proving that with a piece of drafting tape on
>the back of each forepaw, and the right music, you can play Kitty Disco...

Yeah, that was a good one I used to play as a kid.  The other one is to tightly
tie (not too tight though) a tea-towel around the cats midriff.  It pinches a
nerve that makes it hard for them to walk.  They stagger for 5-6 steps and fall
over.  Much funnier to watch than it sounds.

Drakey.

ps. Who owns four darling cats and wouldn't dream of torturing them, not so
sure on the other way around though.....