[Sca-cooks] Cat landings WAS [Fwd: [Fwd: Yeah so?]] OT OOP

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue May 15 19:56:22 PDT 2001

"Craig Jones." wrote:

> The other one is to tightly
> tie (not too tight though) a tea-towel around the cats midriff.  It pinches a
> nerve that makes it hard for them to walk.  They stagger for 5-6 steps and fall
> over.  Much funnier to watch than it sounds.
>
> Drakey.
>
> ps. Who owns four darling cats and wouldn't dream of torturing them, not so
> sure on the other way around though.....

Ah, yes, the old instant-but-temporary-sciatica trick. Gets 'em every time.

Adamantius
P.S.: wondering about the ASPCA van that has just pulled up in front of
the house... and I don't even _have_ any cats!
P.P.S.: They want to know where they're buried...
P.P.P.S: it should be noted that the first "A" in ASPCA could as easily
stand for Australian as for American...
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com